Studies and realisations
- Mockups, models
- Prototypes and unit parts
- Small and medium series
- Motor industry
JVgroup is implemented in Poland ( in Mielec situated 150 km south-west of Cracow).
Two people work in this office (one of them is engineer) which gives opportunity to JVgroup to integrate polish lower cost sub-contracting policy answering to our needs in motor industry activity.
Laser cutting / Folding NC 4 axis/Welding
Machining of all composite materials
- Company founded in 1981
- MPRD bought out by Jean Michel Ramirez in 2002
- New factory built in 2005
- Extension and creation of sheet-metal, boiler-making and aeronautic department in 2006.
- Founding of JVgroup in 2011 (industrial holding company)
- Building of new premises used for manufacturing composite high performance in 2012
Field of activity
Conventional and numerical machining on metallic and non metallic materials: design and manufacturing of tools and special machines assembled with following materials:
- Metallic: aluminium alloy, classic steel, stainless
and heat-resisting steel. titanium alloy, molybdenum, inermet, bronze, copper, brass….
- Composite: graphite, carbon and carbon by-products, ceramic…..
- Structure parts made of carbon, epoxy carbon and glass carbon
- Miscellaneous: Plexiglas, Altuglass, Makrolon…